1. Sign into the website.
2. Decide which retirement dates you would like illustrated.
• Pick a Last Day Worked.
• The Pension Commencement Date will be the first of the month following your Last Day Worked.
3. Find the interest rates that apply to your desired retirement date.
• Find the section called Tools & Resources on the right‐hand side of the screen.
• Click on the Library: Your Benefit Plan Resources link in that section.
• Again, find the section called Tools & Resources on the right‐hand side of the screen.
• Click on the Current & Future Interest Rates for Lump‐Sum Pension Distributions link in that section.
• Find the column that matches the Pension Commencement Date that you have chosen in Step 2. These are the rates that you need for Step 5.
4. Find the Pension Calculator.
• Click on the red Pension heading at the top of the screen.
• Find the section called I Want To in the middle of the screen.
• Click on the Estimate my Pension link in that section.